It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 5:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
Minor Diety

LOL

- Coach

Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:04 am
King

:lol:

Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

FOCL, that one is really magnificent 11b :lol:

~King of Thieves~

Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:25 am
Felix Rex

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3112670.stm

Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

It's about time he moves to Holland. Fucking wheelclamps.

Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:47 am
Minor Diety

I don't know a single person who got a wheelclamp, don't even know what you'd have to pull to get one. Leave your car on a wrong spot for a few days maybe?
Anyway, i think the guy is just a moron.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:51 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, he sure is a moron. In Amsterdam they can give you a clamp when you're just away to deliver something in the building you parked your car at, while those mofo's have to stay 5 minutes, they never do.

Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:14 pm
Marquis

don't even know what you'd have to pull to get one. Leave your car on a wrong spot for a few days maybe?

Hell no, outside where i live there are traffic wardens everywhere, if you leave you car and a traffic warden sees it, he'll have it ticketed in seconds, if it's still there the next day it get's clamped.
There are some places in London that are automatic clamping instead of the ticket, and there are places that if you park you can get towed instantly :roll:

Arathorn, you've confused me, which mofo's have to stay 5 minutes? i have no idea what you mean...

Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:20 pm
Minor Diety

The police. In Holland you're allowed to park you car for five minutes, for example to deliver something in a building you're parking in front off.
So when the parking police finds a car without a ticket, they have to wait five minutes before they are allowed to put a clamp on it, but they never wait.

Not that that's a problem, for me, I don't have a car. But I know some people who complain about this.

Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:33 pm
Minor Diety

I recieved several parking tickets in leuven, lucky they don't use clamps so easily. But finding a parking spot there can be hard, and you can only put in money for 1 or 2 hours. So if i'm there to stay a few days with my gf i got 2 options:

a) go every 1 or 2 hours down 3 floors to my car and get a new ticket -> NOT an option

b) hope they don't come to write it up

If they write you down it's not really a fine you get, but you have to move your car. Or get a parking ticket. They send you the bill, but if you don't get it at home (happened to me once, my guess is it got lost in the post office) you must go to brussels to explain in court why you didn't pay and you do get a fine.

You can still go to parkings where you pay per hour, but if i stay a few days it costs me 24 euro's a day, again not an option.

BAH parking issues :x

~King of Thieves~

Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:46 pm
Minor Diety

Only 24 Euros a day? That's one Euro an hour so kinda cheap. Do you really need a car in Leuven?
Or don't you get a year train ticket as student in Belgium?

Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:51 pm
Minor Diety

I'm not a student anymore, so much for that train ticket :P . And i think that you can get a (partial?) refund of your train or bus ticket from home to your school, but not for going to my gf. In Hasselt you can ride the bus for free as a student though, but don't know if that works for much other cities, don't think that changed already.

That 1 euro per hour is the cheapest thing i know, and not always can i put my car there, so then it becomes more expensive. I try to avoid going there by car, but when we need to go some place it sucks to take a train home first to pick up the car, so it can't always be avoided. Still i think that those 24 euro's a day are a fucking waste of money.

Now i wonder, how and when did topic "funny stuff" turned into this :P

~King of Thieves~

Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:02 pm
Minor Diety

I'm so lucky for being a student, on weekdays I can go with th train for free and when I am 30 min. late, I get a partial refund from the railways for a ticket I didn't pay for.
If I want to, I can get twice a half an hour late a day, since my connection is fucked, but I often let my parents drop me off when they go to work.

But we need to get back on topic. Got some stuff J?
I think I'm out of good things, except maybe for Yeti Sports 2, for the people who have't seen it yet (it hasn't been here yet): http://62.116.30.116/index.html

Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:31 pm
Minor Diety

Oh yeah, yeti sports 2, much harder now imo.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:40 pm
Felix Rex

http://mitglied.lycos.de/computerking88 ... /icons.swf

Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 103  Next