It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
Duke

that's trippy as

Wed May 07, 2003 6:25 am
King

It was in the tabloids, so it must be true.
Doesn't sound logical to me :roll:

But I already knew the first one so I guess that one is true.

Does to me. Got another one. THis friend of mine (this was back in Year 9 when we were young and foolish) wrapped a blind cord (you know the ones that you pull the blind up and down) forgot it was round his neck and jumped off. What an idiot :lol:

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Thu May 08, 2003 6:06 am
Felix Rex

well, damn. There's so many better ways of doing yourself in than that. Jeez.

Hmmm..ok, not sure if it's an urban legend or not, but there's a story of a guy that was doing Truth or Dare (or something like that) and was dared to inject peanut butter into his veins. He did it, and promptly died. Dumb people deserve death.

Thu May 08, 2003 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

well, they do if they're THAT dumn. :) 0nce had a guy drink a bottle of concentrated dishwashing fluid thing for a dare (for a mere euro/dollar). He got halfway and then started barfing bubbles and passed out, then we pumped his stomach to make him abrf more and when he was up again made him drink warm water with salt in it to barf out the last remains of the stuff outta him. Dumb fucker... :roll:

- Coach

Thu May 08, 2003 3:12 pm
King

well, they do if they're THAT dumn. :) 0nce had a guy drink a bottle of concentrated dishwashing fluid thing for a dare (for a mere euro/dollar). He got halfway and then started barfing bubbles and passed out, then we pumped his stomach to make him abrf more and when he was up again made him drink warm water with salt in it to barf out the last remains of the stuff outta him. Dumb fucker... :roll:

Heard about this? An American once asked an european. Do you coem from Europe? (Yess..). Are you Australian? THey really need to learn some Geography outside their country :roll:

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri May 09, 2003 6:16 am
Minor Diety

I hope that guy was drunk and confused Australia with Austria. On the other hand, it is an American after all... :D

Fri May 09, 2003 10:35 am
Felix Rex

hey now, I'm an American and my knowledge of geography may be better than yours...ya bastads. :x Ok, there's alot of really stupid Americans, I admit it... but there's a fair number of really smart ones too, eh? Who do you think invented the internet? Bob Dole, of course! *cough*

Here's a pic from Myrrdin:

Fri May 09, 2003 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, I know that, you're the only intelligent American. Wasn't the internet developed by a bunch of universities by the way? Of course that Dole guy can claim what he wants.

Fri May 09, 2003 3:56 pm
Felix Rex

naw, the internet was developed by the Defense Department. The original intention was to have a computer network that could continue to operate even after 50%+ of its nodes were destroyed in a nuclear strike. It kinda evolved from there.

(do a search on DarpaNet if you're interested)

Fri May 09, 2003 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

*tries to remember lecture on it* yeah it was developed by the defense lot, but it was handed over to one of the uni's to test out...and then it slowly spread throughout the other uni's in america, then somehow the common people (like Satis ;)) got a hold of it. And 'graciously' allowed us to use it too :P

Sat May 10, 2003 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Duke

Lol you guys ever heard of the darwin awards?
They are all a bunch of pissers. All about people dying stupidly, :D i have the book ! :mrgreen:

This one here is my favourite, a must read
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1995-04.html

the actualy site where you can search through them http://www.darwinawards.com

Sat May 10, 2003 5:10 am
Felix Rex

yea, I've read the darwin awards. Very good when you're at work and bored. Another good one:

http://www.newsoftheweird.com

pretty funny stuff.

Sat May 10, 2003 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

Sat May 10, 2003 7:20 am
Minor Diety

Uhu..:) And wasn't that Al Gore who supposedly invented the internet? Bob Dole was the one trying to get Snoop Dogg in jail. :D

- Coach

Sat May 10, 2003 5:21 pm
Felix Rex

ah, well, whatever. They're all liars in my mind.

Sat May 10, 2003 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 103  Next