It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
and the results are in.. 
King

Congrats. I'm hoping like hell that my good grades in the first module in Chemistry I did this year will make up for any bad marks I had in the ones I took. And Ox, most A levels students take the exam marks and simply go on to uni. Those who don't might have to do another year. I'm hoping I get BBC in my grades so I get to go to York. BCC see's me at Sheffield.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:22 am
Duke

No results here yet either! They are released this Saturday at 8am. I'll keep you guys posted!

Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:23 am
Minor Diety

And Myrdinn, what is BBC? Apart from a broadcasting centre. :)

- Coach

Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:30 pm
Felix Rex

two speeches and a final today...then I'm basically done with my first summer class. Then next week (probably) I get to start economics. woo. I hate school

Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol ox he means he hopes he gets two b's and a c for his 3 subjects. As in the grades for them. Pretty much any university (cept cambridge and oxford) will let you in if you hav ethose grades. Depending on the course.

Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, k...here I was wondering what you crazy Brits were gooing on about again. :wink:

@ Satis: how did it go? Speeches I mean, the exam will have been a formality, knowing you a bit.

- Coach

Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:34 am
Felix Rex

didn't end up taking the final yesterday, doing that tonight. Should be a breeze.

Speeches I owned. Combined score of either 98 or 99 points out of 100. I'm the 1337 speech master.

Anyway, just gotta sit through some shit, take my final for probably 5-10 minutes, and I'm freakin' done.

Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, congrats! Is it me or are you always scoring 98's etc? Over here scores that high are highly unusual, pretty much impossible even. 19/20 is the highest grade I ever saw (not my grade, obviously). So, is it customary to give really, really high grades if it's really good or are you just 4\/\/350/\/\3 1337?

- Coach

Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:21 pm
Felix Rex

I'm in a community college, which makes the grading system a bit more lenient. I'm also 1337. I actually do homework, prepare for my shit, study, all that happy garbage.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Admirable, yet incomprehensible. :) Are you on permanent amphetamines or something, going between work, drinking, gaming, studying, programming?

- Coach

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:26 am
Felix Rex

well, at work I study, program, do homework, and work

at home I drink and game and occasionally do homework.

so it's not so incomprehensible. As much as I dislike my job, it gives me alot of time to do shit I wouldn't normally do. :)

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe, k. I knew you did some stuff at work, just not that it you had this 'much' free time there. Good on ya, making good dough and free time. You're 10 times better of than me for one -but that's not a reference. :)

- Coach

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:47 am
King

well, at work I study, program, do homework, and work

at home I drink and game and occasionally do homework.

so it's not so incomprehensible. As much as I dislike my job, it gives me alot of time to do shit I wouldn't normally do. :)

How do you sleep. Or have you given up that activity?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:38 pm
Felix Rex

Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Count

don't let him fool you he gets plenty of sleep and why wouldn't he with suck a goddess next to him hmmm? anyway he works very hard and I am proud of him.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next