It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Beer 
Minor Diety

I will keep an eye out for this Holy Duvel in the supermarkets.

Sat May 08, 2004 3:24 am
Felix Rex

You're posting messages at work? The poor old people must feel abused. :/

btw...don't send me Duvel. I have Duvel here. Send me something I don't have. hehe.

Sat May 08, 2004 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

My sister is dating a guy for some time now, and his father brews his own beer. Not just regular beer but strong trappist-like. I just tasted it for the first time and i must say: Hope she stays with this guy :D

Mmm, maybe it's something to do in the future, brew my own beer.

~King of Thieves~

Sat May 08, 2004 3:12 pm
Minor Diety

You're better off making wine; much easier, less hassle. I used to make my own (based on fruit juice from den Aldi :twisted: ), and it was drinkable. I wouldn't drink it for it's taste tho. :)

And no Duvel is noted. I prolly won't remember it by the time I send it (or even tomorrow), but hey.

- Coach

Sat May 08, 2004 4:05 pm
Felix Rex

Merph. That tells me you probably won't remember to send anything. Naybe you'll send some old person's dentures, or an empty bottle of Guiness or something. No Guiness either, please. :/

Sat May 08, 2004 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Don't worry, I'm not trying to kill you. :) Or am I....? No old ppl's dentures though, they're worth way too much, I'm better off selling them to the highest bidder there.

- Coach

Sat May 08, 2004 7:23 pm
Minor Diety

My girlfriend has an uncle that makes wine (he was on tv 2 years ago i think, in "Napels zien"), so that part is covered as well. He makes it from his own grapes though, not from aldi fruit juice, lol.

~King of Thieves~

Sun May 09, 2004 12:07 pm
Minor Diety

Hehe...he's obviously an amateur! ;) Was he on TV because of his wine, or for some random other reason? I any case, I wouldn't leave my girlfriend quite yet if I were you, all that cheap (and, as opposed to mine, good) wine! :D

- Coach

Sun May 09, 2004 5:43 pm
Minor Diety

It was for the wine, they followed him when working on the piece of ground he has with his grapes on, the making of the wine, ... the whole process. When the wine was finished there was a big tasting somewhere with his family and some friends, you missed my 1 second of fame there :roll:

No intention of leaving her, my (possible future) mother-in-law is going to a "trappist-tasting" this or next week: drinking 6 special trappists or something. That's about as close to the ideal mother-in-law you can get. :mrgreen:

~King of Thieves~

Mon May 10, 2004 12:27 am
Minor Diety

Hehe, no, the closest you can get is NO mother-in-law. ;) Damn, now it sounds like I've whacked a gew of them. :/ Mothers love me usually, even mother-in-laws. Don't know why, but then again, I don't talk to them about my job and my hobbies, making me look half-decent. :roll: And that one second of fame you mentioned gives ma idea, watch for new topics. :)

- Coach

Mon May 10, 2004 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2