It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Crazy stuff 
Marquis

Just noticed this: This is post nr. 1000 according to the counter on the indexpage. What did i win now? :P

you mean post no. 10000....

and knowing Satis, i would guess a kick up the arse for spotting that....

Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:46 pm
Minor Diety

Ow yeah missed an extra 0 there. And i didn`t post intentionally (as in spamming) just for having post nr. 10000, i suddenly saw below the page: posts made -> 10002 . So i figured i must have made the 10000th. Whatdidiwinwhatdidiwin.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:25 am
Felix Rex

You, J, have won the incredible honor of flying yourself to Texas and giving Satis oral pleasure for a month! Congratulations.

Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mm, and how do we plan our meetings? Is it on a daily base or do i fly over once a week? :wink:

Oh wait, noooow i get it. This was a hidden hint for shiny prolly, you need it badly and didn`t dare to ask directly. How cute. ( :lol: )

~King of Thieves~

Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:23 am
Duke

No, I think he just looks for any opportunity to work his dong into the conversation.

=======D~~~

Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Minor Diety

in the conversation you say .. didn`t think satis would try to work it into anything like that. should have known when he said a while ago in some topic
`i thought you were gay` that that was actually a silent wish from his part. I`m happy for him he finally came out of the closet though. Unfortunately satis i can`t fill in your needs. I already have a sweet wonderfull girlfriend. And all that flying is really too much. I`m deeply deeply sorry.

Nice drawing btw Pig.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:55 am
Felix Rex

but I'm bored of Pig, and Shiny is at work most of the time. :/

btw...I got a second interview for that company I interviewed with last week. :twisted: I will soon pwn you all! Yea...with that proverbial fat cash.

And J, you will fly down here and you will orally pleasure me. Don't make me conquer your pathetic little country. :x

Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey we have nucleair weapons, so don`t make me use them. Dunno if we can launch them, prolly not. But we are NOT afraid of you little pussies. If YOU come conquer belgium by yourself, now that would be a laugh. Besides how will you ever find me.
And if you get bush to handle it, he won`t find belgium, let alone find me. So i feel pretty safe you know. :)

Oh and don`t you have a dog and a jar of something he likes? That could fulfill your needs. :P

~King of Thieves~

Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:51 am
Minor Diety

Building nukes is really easy. The only difficult part is to get the nuclear materials, but any western country with nuclear reactors can get hold of that pretty easy.
Or just steal one of America's own nukes, they lie all over Europe. :D

Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:46 am
Minor Diety

Yup like in belgium, so we use their own weapons against them MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:roll:

~King of Thieves~

Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:03 am
Felix Rex

Bah. If you Belgians try to use anything more complex than a toaster you get confused. :P

Oh, and btw, it's not THAT easy to make a nuke. You have to have some really precision equipment and manufacturing capabilities. For instance, the plutonium/uranium has to be a prefect sphere. Around this is a shell of really hard, plastic explosive that ALSO has to be a perfect sphere. Then you need some really reliable, high-speed detonators in these, followed by wires and high-speed switches with a very high degree of reliability... basically, the plastic explosive has to go off at precisely the same time, at precisely the same speed. That way the shockwave is symmetrical across the surface of the plutonium and squishes it together, which then causes it to go supercritical. If something isn't quite right, then the shockwave is assymetrical and you just get a bunch of nuclear material squirting out the low-pressure area. Still dirty and dangerous, but not a nuclear explosion.

So... any questions? There will be a quiz later.

Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

To make a nuke you have to get two parts of enriched uranium to bang on to each other with a lot of heat to produce neutrons. That way you might not have a perfect nuke, but still good enough.
But any western country can make perfect spheres, hell, even france succeded!

Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:19 am
Felix Rex

well, sure, if you can get your hands on a large amount of enriched uranium, you can make a low-yield nuke.

But if you do it RIGHT, the same amount of Uranium can be used to make several high-yield nukes. I'd rather, say, take out all of Belgium and the Netherlands, than just Paris. :twisted:

Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:44 am
Profile WWW
King

How about this Megaman video. Blows the mario one away like Dirty Harry.

Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:43 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

ffs, that guy is in complete symbiosis with the game :/ Asian again...what's the deal with them and compulsive-obsessive gaming? :) great link Eleven.

and lol@ the nuke discussion...:roll: i stand by my plan of building myself a huge fallout bunker somewhere in Siberia, fairly low chance anyone want to bomb some permafrost tundra anyhoo.

But i have some practical problems ofcourse...maybe you guys can help me out

a)water

most important problem obviously...a drill to ground water seems unlikely, both cos of permafrost and of it getting poisoned from nuclear shit. So, i'd need some kinda huge tank, but that's impossible to last in the long run. Maybe some kinda urine-filter re-using thing, or something else, you name it, i don't see an option atm. :/

b)food

also a problem, but less than water (as i will be needing much less of it). Depending on the area i'm in and season it is i could get small portions of food in from mosses and the occasional animal. And during the most horrible conditions outside, and after a fallout i could survive on a HUUUUUGGE stock of some practically unspoileable food that's easily stocked. Beef jerkey or summit. :) But again, would have to be a whole crappy lot of food.

c)electricity

should be easier to manage than the other two. I'm thinking generators here obviously, or an army of chimps forced to ride bikes. :D Question is: how much generated energy would i need and is possible to attain? Since i'll need some kinda electrical heating, and some small equipment to be powered. Oh, and cos of the permafrost i'll have to build the bunker really deep in the ground, saddam-deep, to keep the warming costs normal.

d)communication

before we enter a nuclear winter, i might want to be able to have some news of the world, so i would actually KNOW it's a nuclear winter. :roll: So, would a sattelite tv/phone connection do the trick, or is that user-area-bound, thus not in vast tundra plains in Siberia?

Heh...for the record...i know this is fairly impossible; i'd need a huge space to live, store supplies, and have generators running in the first place. :roll: I still like to think about it tho :P
Might gonna have to settle for a cabin somewhere in a nothern scandinavian/alaskan forest somewhere; won't shelter me from nuclear winters, but it will from morons all around interfering with my life.

- Coach

Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next