It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Faces you just want to thump 
Minor Diety

I have concern for all religious people, apathetic believers or fanatics.

@GFree: Oh yeah. Dont take me as someone that would have people exterminated. Its just that i probably dont do enough exercise and have a build up of testosterone/energy/whatever. I cant wait to end these last few weeks of uni and have an awesome summer.

Fri May 26, 2006 3:11 pm
King

not to mention hardly ever exist. i think i'd be scared to meet a true christian. I mean, EVERYTHING i did would be wrong. Everything s/he did would probably be wrong too. That's why I don't get on with religion, you can't do anything right. It's like having a third parent, but this one sees you no matter where you go.

Man yall have some seriously warp points of view about religion. You shouldnt associate "faith" with "religion" I know Ive discussed this before but its 2 separate things.

Jesus teaches that the 2 greatest commandments are
#1 Love God with will all your heart, mind and soul.
#2 Love one another

If you to love your neighbours and enemies and fellow man you wouldnt want to punch them.

Im not claiming to be perfect for Jesus teaches "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matt 7:3-5

Fri May 26, 2006 3:18 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Emperor

Its just that i probably dont do enough exercise and have a build up of testosterone/energy/whatever. I cant wait to end these last few weeks of uni and have an awesome summer.

The same. More than one month is between me and my summer vacation.

The bad news: I forgot Quake III at home. Without it I can hardly find an outlet for the frustrations I feel toward some of uni's personel. But once it ends I will be free to do with my time what I like, I hope.

Fri May 26, 2006 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
King

Anyone that continues to try and provide a creationist answer to life without evidence disproving evolution.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri May 26, 2006 4:11 pm
Minor Diety

Fri May 26, 2006 6:52 pm
Minor Diety

i'm not getting into another religious argument, but that was kinda my point there 11b, Mole believes in god (i.e. has faith in the christian god) but isn't religious. Quit trying to make everything an argument, I think your views are warped but they're yours so you can have 'em, and i can have mine :P ;)

Sat May 27, 2006 2:23 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Knock Knock, whos there?, Its Jesus lOL!

Shit emoticons:

:D :) :evil: :twisted: :idea: 8-)

Sat May 27, 2006 8:08 am
King

Yeah comeon 11b, it isn't worth it to argue religion here, I prefer to do it when people want to start an argument with me because of it.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sat May 27, 2006 8:29 am
Minor Diety

lol actually it reminds me of a guy i'd like to thump. He's one of these who stands in the middle of the street telling you to repent your sins, you're gonna go to hell etc. Now thats annoying enough, simply coz no one likes to be told you're gonna burn for eternity, be it true or not. But he has this really bad habit of following people for ages with these bloody signs shouting how they're sinners... personally I think he needs arresting for harrassment.

Sat May 27, 2006 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I believe in God, Jesus and there general teachings. And most of what the bible says - whether there is some sort of greater being involved or not. I don't go to church (mostly because it is boring old ladies sharing tea) but I wouldn't feel out of place in a church. I guess I just believe in trying to do the right thing even if I know I want to do otherwise.

Unfortunatly, I slip from time to time and I try to make up for it. But as long as I don't go around starting fights, swearing at people I don't know, stealing etc (general chav behaviour partern) I believe I'll be ok.

Whether I'll get in to heaven or hell is not for me to "decide" but it's for me to choose if I want to try or not.

How the bloomin' heck do you spell whether as in whether or not? Wether... Weather... *hides from lightning*

no wait

*hides from God lightning*

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat May 27, 2006 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

it's whether. dictionary.com is your friend, btw...even if you fuxify the spelling it'll even guess for you. :)

I cuss at total strangers. Usually customers. And usually where they can't hear me. But not always.

Sat May 27, 2006 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Nah I find dictionary.com to slow, I just bang it in to google and it comes up "did you mean... "

Unless I can't be arsed.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat May 27, 2006 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

As for faces I want to thump...I tend to be pretty mellow, and I don't have a job so i'm not usually forced to have to deal with idiots. That narrows down the field. :) What does tick me off is losers on the bus or tram, but that's only so often.

In the few jobs I've done so far I've found one pattern tho: problems with authority. I KNOW I should kiss the boss' ass in order to get the most out of my job, but i'm too proud to do so (that's right, i have some personal pride apparently). I also dread the idea of having to start to work somewhere as a "junior" this or that. Wtf? I'm probably twice as smart and competent as the "senior" dudes working there...that wouldn't make any sense. :? And then there's the boss thinking he can insult me for this or that just cos he's the boss...that's probably the worst thing. I quit the last job I did after telling the fat fucker what I thought of him...wasn't a smart move cos I wasn't gonna find another student job soon but meh. All in the past now. :)

Anyway, I'm thinking I might have to start my own business in uhm, something. Idiocy Inc. :roll: Best boss I ever had is the cook at the old folks' home. Great guy. Wanted to run the kitchen well (and did) but didn't get gratuitiously angry with his personnel. A bright guy, who loved his job. I didn't even know those existed anymore. :)

- Coach

Mon May 29, 2006 6:58 am
Felix Rex

I thought you had a job working at the EU? Or did you come in drunk once too often?

My favorite bosses leave me the hell alone. Just let me do my job in peace and there'll be no problem. I need a new job. :(

Mon May 29, 2006 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think that wasn't a real job, just part of whatever course ox was following, working as an intern or whatever it's called.

Hey Ox, if i ever need a partner in Idiocy Inc. you just let me know.
I'll be without a job in 2 days (end of interim, school almost ends as well) and will enjoy my vacation probably.

~King of Thieves~

Mon May 29, 2006 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next