It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Describe the worst person you've ever known 
King

God where to start. I know someone that hates me which is quite funny. He was the sort of person that likes to bully people and after a bit with him stating "I hate you" I turned round and punched him in the eye and gave him a black eye for two weeks. Everyone loved it and I was surprised at how unpopular he was. Everytime I see him he gives me dirties now

As for people I dislike, one has to be this guy called Stuart Michael Jessop-Bould (he insisted on being called that. He accidently tried to hang himself, attacked someone when they had their back turned, had a stick under his bed that was covered in gel (we put 2 and 2 together and made 5 on this one) and everytime he tried to rip someone ended up ripping himself. Does this guy count? Now I think he's on crack and gay and going out with a dealer.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue May 03, 2005 3:19 am
Minor Diety

Now I think he's on crack and gay and going out with a dealer.

lol. Please spare us the gel stick details!

Tue May 03, 2005 6:39 am
King

How about "My girlfriends manly than you". One of my friends comments. We have to plead to him not to try and rip people since as you can see he just does it to himself

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue May 03, 2005 2:45 pm
Minor Diety

lol @ Stuart Michael Jessop-Bould. How did he manage to survive in this world up until today?

- Coach

Wed May 04, 2005 4:33 am
Minor Diety

How did the make a big enough birth certifcate to fit his name on?

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed May 04, 2005 6:22 am
Profile WWW
King

The funny thing was he used to insist being called it. Not to friends. Stuart was alright (he would have really pissed everyone off then) but if it was a teacher asking for his name and they called him Stuart Bould it would be "No, Stuart Michael Jessup Bould". That's part of the reason we hung round with him because he was so good to laugh at.

Wed May 04, 2005 2:30 pm
Marquis

He accidently tried to hang himself

how the hell do you accidentally try to kill yourself...??

Thu May 05, 2005 8:16 am
Minor Diety

Mm yes, that's an interesting thought. I can't imagine how that works.

*whoops now i accidently put a rope around my neck*
*whoops now i accidently tied it to the ceiling*
*whoops what am i doing on this chair*

... :?

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 05, 2005 9:27 am
Knight

man i got to keep checking the fourms hehe cuz i'd love to tell ya'll about the person that i hate. hehehe I know it's wrong to hate someone, But i really really really hate my dad's ***** wife. She is the reason that they make movies about evil stepmothers. I could write a book on the crap she did to me and my sister but that would be very long and i'm sure ya'll don't really care. I'm not the only my grandma and aunts hate her too. I can't wait till i have my own kids so i can teach them to call her bad names hehe

Sat May 21, 2005 11:04 am
Profile YIM
Minor Diety

Go on, tel us just a little bit. Im new to this whole notion of "evil stepmom".

Sat May 21, 2005 11:56 am
Minor Diety

I can't wait till i have my own kids so i can teach them to call her bad names hehe

w00t! Now that's cool parenting. :)

- Coach

Sat May 21, 2005 12:04 pm
King

Myrddin L'argenton wrote:
He accidently tried to hang himself

how the hell do you accidentally try to kill yourself...??

Okay I'll go into details. When I was at high school he once wrapped a blind cord (the ones for the blinds you get for windows) whilst standing on a table, he then "forgot" he had it round his neck. He then tried to jump off the table. Sounds utterly unbelievable but I did see the marks round his neck and I can confirm as can the whole of my year since everyone was told about it. :)

Sat May 21, 2005 2:24 pm
Knight

well just last summer i got married and she told my sister that theres no way in hell i'm getting a dime from them to pay for it. But when i was 13yrs old my dad and i were very close and she didn't like the attention that he gave me and buying me things so she told me that if it was the last thing she did she'd put a stop to that, and she did. When We'd get into yelling matches, I'd tell her that she's not my mom then she say thats right if i was your mom i wouldn't have ever left you. I had to move back home when i was 23 cuz my x beat the shit of me and I had a 10 oclock curfew, and she made me pay her 150 a week to share a room with my sister and her 2 kids lol. Then I didn't come home one night to stay with my new boyfriend when i got home that morning all my stuff was on the front porch. Ok i'm stopping now lol

Sat May 21, 2005 2:33 pm
Profile YIM
King

Sat May 21, 2005 2:55 pm
Felix Rex

sheez. I think I would've exercised my rights at inflicting injury.

Sat May 21, 2005 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next