It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
A good start 
Minor Diety

Yes, happy new year to all. I had a pretty smooth start to the new year, mainly because i need to stay sober for some early exams and assigments i need to hand in early January.

Stayed with family, went to pub, more time with family, went back to Uni.

My sympathies (sp?) to J and Ox and Suga (seems like she could have had a better one).

Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:49 am
Minor Diety

Hehe, ty, but my new year's was hardly as bad as Suga's or J's. :roll: I mean, it's not like I never run into these things on average days, it was just striking that all that crap happened on one and the same night. :) Your new year's sounds cool. I can imagine the family time is really important, with your Italian background and all.

- Coach

Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Felix Rex

I'm surprised Ox didn't get drunk and ride his bike into a ditch.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol...so am I, to be honest. Binge drinking seems to be gradually making place for a cheaper, steadier sort of consumation. It can seriously impact your wallet if you're in the city looking to get drunk fast, stuff costs tons in bars. :/ Bleh. Sometimes I wish I'd been one of those people who gets tipsy from one glass of champagne. That would be awesome.

- Coach

Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:54 am
Minor Diety

Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:09 am
King

Can't get smilies up. Just says hacking attempt1. ?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:22 am
Minor Diety

Eh? Smilies seem to work properly in your post .. ah i see, the "show smilies" link seems a bit strange indeed.

Satis, some fixing to do!

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:21 am
Minor Diety

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:22 am
Felix Rex

sweet freakin' jesus, I'm tired of shit breaking. I would like to thank the makers of php for allowing a major security vulnerability, I'd like to thank the creators of that worm that exploited it, and I'd like to thank my web page provider for make my tmp no longer world writeable, which caused all these issues. What a pain in my ass. Now I have to pull apart more code. *screams*

Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

*screams along* I'd like to thank the makers of Football Manager 2005 for making me lose a game I ridiculously much deserved to win.

- Coach

Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:42 pm
Minor Diety

Id like to dedicate the last couple of posts to Oscar-Winner-Speeches Co.

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:03 am
King

Did I find something wrong? As for the smilies working it was only cos I could remember the codes, especially this one :rifle:

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2