It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
Minor Diety

yes i know. i just felt like knockin the belgies.

I think the term European nowadays has only geographical significance.

Ah back on topic, funny stuff, erm,... ha ha ha ha ha. That'll do.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:03 am
Felix Rex

I want to see Ox dislocate his jaw trying to shove that in his mouth. hehe.

And down with the Belgians!

oh, speaking of which, my beer store is stocking some sort of new Belgian beer. Got some...very Duvely, to be honest. Not half bad. But, being me, I forgot the name. I'll have to check. Ahh, it's Maredsous. Mean anything to you?

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Does it?! I love Maredsous! It's at its best together with a piece of bread and Maredsous cheese...truly delicious. (well, just about any trappist goes well with Maredsous cheese, but since they're made in the same abbey I prefer the combination)

Check out the cheeses: http://www.maredsous.com/downloads/FROBRAen/?lang_id=9

Dammit, now I crave for Trappist+cheese. :P

anyhoo, their newest cheese always cracks me up:

:twisted:

- Coach

Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:42 pm
King

Fagotin? Does anyone else see anything wrong with that?

Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

appealing cock shaped product called fagotin? you gotta love those fat cats.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:19 am
Minor Diety

I don`t even think that it excists, "the European population". We can (pretend to) cooperate in certain areas, but i don`t think there will ever be 1 European "nation". And we all know that the Brits are living on an island, in all aspects that you can understand this sentence.

Every time I hear someone talking about "European people" it's some frog meaning "people from Greater France".
Same goes with "European Industrial Champions".

Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:33 am
Felix Rex

France and 'Industial Champions' int he same sentence should be illegal. Screw the French.

btw....Fagotin, wtf were they thinking?

Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh...they're monks, I doubt they're highly skilled in marketing. :roll: Their cheese is damn good tho. In don't really dislike the French, that is, I don't dislike them more than most other big countries with big guns. :D I hate Paris, and I hate most of S-Europe. Fussy bastards, always shouting and making a lot of theater. I don't like most countries, people or you, for that matter. ;)

Eu is fine with me. Free border traffic ahoy!

- Coach

Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:49 pm
Minor Diety

http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.jh ... /9040.html

I just saw this on a repeat on CNN, pretty funny. Ignore the commercial and the bit lame leadup, it gets good when they start on Poland and "people of Iraq taking things into their own hands." :roll:

- Coach

Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:01 pm
Minor Diety

I hate to backtrack, but I reckon I could manage that burger. It'd take me some time, i'd probably die/get food poisoning due to the burger cooling down and taking a long time to eat, but given enough practise I reckon I could do it.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, I think the whole point of eating it is that you're not allowed to take feeding breaks Moleman. :) And still, the 2.7 kilos of meat alone are pretty enormous for someone not used to eating monster-size dishes...the fact that no American managed to eat up till now says a lot, imo. ;)

Link:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... m/penis_dc

- Coach

Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:43 am
Minor Diety

And yeah Mole, there`s a timelimit, i thought it's 3 hours. And since America is the land of the fat people, i'm putting my money on the burger instead of on you.

Mole 0 - Gigantic Burger 1

~King of Thieves~

Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:02 am
Felix Rex

omfg....Romania, land of the complete and utter morons.

Since when did my country get elected as official 'Land of the Fat People'? Damnit. What sucks is Dallas was like the fatest city in the US last year or something. So now I'm in the fattest city of the fattest country in the world. :(

Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hahaha, gotta love it. :) As to why te US is fatland, dunno really. I just can't see anyone else being it. Africa, S-America, Russia and Asia are out, in Australia they're all tanned and muscled and in Europe we're still some way off from being really fat. ;) What I liked most about the Romanian story was that the dog ate it...I mean, how bad can it get?

- Coach

Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:13 am
Felix Rex

dude...when you run outside half naked and mistake your DICK for a freakin' CHICKEN...well...anything beyond that is water under the bridge. Dog ate it, fine. Whatever. Nothing changes the fact that you lopped off your own DICK! He must've had a funny loooking dick to mistake it for a chicken neck.

I just hope he didn't breed.

Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:19 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 103  Next