It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 103  Next
Funny stuff 
Minor Diety

This clip is pretty good...it's a comedian doing a Bush-impression, apparently for some sort of organization. But it rocks. "So, stick with Bushie, and don't vote..and don't listen to liberals or democrats or other republicans-they make fun of me-or read the news or watch the news, except for Fox." lol :)

download it here

http://kintera.sitestream.com/ferrell_qt_hi.mov (right click, save as)

On a related note, I've been following both party conventions in the US, and did I get a laugh out of those or what? The silly demagoguing, the orchestred cheers (i'm convinced there would have even been spontanious cheers if either Kerry or Bush suddenly yelled "DEATH TO THE US!!", heh), the hilarious stories...it was great. And I must say, the republicans pretty much pwn the democrats when it comes to silly shows. I liked Schwarzenegger's story:

Quote:
In one of the military hospitals I visited, I met a young guy who was in bad shape. He'd lost a leg, he had a hole through his stomach, and his shoulder had been shot through. And the list goes on and on and on.

No offense to the soldier-even though he most probably doesn't even exist, that's how politics go-the "on and on and on" doesn't leave much space for any working body parts. :roll: And then there was the "girlie-men" and "I'll be back", which made it a complete firecracker. :)

Then there was a journalist who mentioned that the stage in Bush senior's campaign convention was too 'distant' and might have cost him the re-election, and that his son wouldn't make the same mistake. You wonder if these ppl even think..I mean, the only (non-journalists) who attend a party convention are party militants, who will vote for their man anyhho, if he stood 500 meters away or sat on their lap. :roll:

The world is really much funnier than everything you can think of. :)

- Coach

Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:02 pm
Minor Diety

I alaways love that applauding cattle placed on the stage just behind the candidate.

Another example on how stupid some people are (it's old news, I know, but I hadn't heard it before and it also wasn't here before I believe):

"GREENSBURG, PA-September 1, 2004 — Pennsylvania state police aren't laughing about the person who passed some funny money – a $200 bill with President George W. Bush's picture on it – at a women's clothing store.
Police on Wednesday charged Deborah Trautwine, 51, of Jeannette, with theft by deception, for allegedly passing a bogus $200 bill at the Fashion Bug store in Hempfield Plaza on Aug. 22.

There is no such denomination, even without Bush's picture on it.

Police said they didn't know how the clerk was taken in by the ruse, even though several other things about the bill should have been a dead giveaway.

Among other things, the bill had a hokey serial number – DUBYA4U2001 – and didn't bear the signature of the Secretary of the Treasurer. Instead, the bill was "signed" by Ronald Reagan, whose title was "Political Mentor" and by Bush's father, who is listed as "Campaign Advisor and Mentor."
The back of the bill was even goofier.

It depicts the White House with several signs erected on the lawn, including those reading "We Like Broccoli" and "USA Deserves A Tax Cut."

Trautwine's mother said she wasn't immediately available for comment Wednesday, and declined to provide her work telephone number."

Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:21 am
Minor Diety

Lol. Don't want to be the moron that accepted that as pay. On the other hand, if you work in a supermarket you prolly couldn't care less.

- Coach

Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:36 pm
Minor Diety

Heh, this cracked me up...so many lvls of funniness. lol@judas priest/linkin park posters.

- Coach

Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:28 pm
King

lol that reminds me of this episode of Reno 911
http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.ph ... izard.html

Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:52 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

haha, nice one 11b. :) "On this plane I am..."

- Coach

Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:06 am
King

Basiclly, its about this guy and all his girlfriend/sex stories. Its hard to try and stop reading its so damn funny.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

here's another one of them repeaty song things. I love this one

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/37/

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

http://www.squizzle.com/movieview.asp?id=1967

I love the guy on the bike, coming behind them. :)

- Coach

Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:24 pm
Minor Diety

Lol, Kinda reminds me of a sport me and my friend luke invented.

Olympic Table Swiming. We spent our free periods at school swimming across different lengths of table, and developing out landing.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Something seems to be wrong with that site..or maybe it's just me. :) We had a competition during classes in highschool, too. We'd balance on the back two "feet" (can't think of the word right now) of our chairs for as long as we could, with somebody else timing us on their watch, or something. That made for good fun, and ppl smacking on the back of their head.

I was an average contender, on the whole. I did win some sessions tho.

- Coach

Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:04 pm
Minor Diety

i started reading one story 11b and it was indeed hilarious but it`s sooo much to read. i read the `first anal experience` story btw (don`t think that was the exact name). I can recommend it too everyone (the story, not that particular experience)

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:24 pm
Minor Diety

of course the link is crap, it's a link to my friends upcoming website. It's not meant to be funny, or even interesting yet, so stick it up your arse if you want :P

And lol, ox, i think we all did that at some point.

Olympic table swimming rules chairbalancing though.

Rock Band [35%]

Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Anyway...I read several of the Tucker stories. It's pretty funny stuff, but at the same time the guy's a total ass. I doubt I'd enjoy knowing him personally. Still, entertaining read while I'm supposed to be working. :)

Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think he mispelled it on purpose satis... ...

Rock Band [35%]

Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:54 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 103  Next